- I’m a very true believer in fate.
- I can’t stomach watching or hearing anything about surgery, broken bones, removing things etc I feel like I will faint or drop dead. I do have a serious respect for people that need serious surgery and live to tell about the recovery.
- I’ve been Type 1 Diabetic for the past 23 years and it still doesn’t get easier. I have learned that I am a pretty badass warrior who has lived through things many would never be able to.
- I love my cat Henry so much even though he’s such a jerk to me. He will be four years old this August and I cry every time I think about the day I brought him home. I adopted him a month after losing my fourteen year old cat, who was literally my best friend, so much so that I tattooed his name on my ankle. So Henry wasn’t a replacement but definitely comforted me in the months that followed that heartbreak. The only time Henry is nice to me is when I tell him he’s about to be brushed, or he’s sick and needs to go to the vet and let’s me hand feed him.
- I’m not a cat lady, I definitely love kittens and cats, but I do want a puppy someday soon.
- I am seven credits short of a Bachelors Degree
- I am probably the most sensitive person in the world and most things turn me into a crying pile of mush.
- I am very curious to learn Sign Language.
- I have very good intuition about people and I am usually always right about what my gut instinct feels.
- I always hear music in my head no matter where I go or what I am doing.
- I have four tattoos, I want more. I’m seriously one of those women who wants a sleeve but don’t have the chops to do it… maybe a leg sleeve haha
- I LOVE rose gold jewelry and can never get enough of it.
- My favorite drink is milk.
- I have a guinea pig named Penelope. She just turned 4. She’s spoiled rotten, is a pain in the ass but is the sweetest, little thing I have ever seen.
- I love having jobs where I am helping people. Hopefully make it into a full time career so I can finally settle down and start a family.
- I’m obsessed with re-watching some of my favorite shows over and over and over.
- My favorite movie is Winter’s Tale. The perfect amount of Colin Farrell, true love, heartbreak, a magical horse and some stars. 😉
- My favorite person in the entire world is Leila.
- I have a tendency to live tweet shows or movies and the actors themselves will either like my tweet and or respond.
- I wanted to be a police officer but it wasn’t meant to be.
- My favorite place in the world is on top of mountain at a lake.
- I know a lot about makeup and I have one of the top membership cards at Sephora.
- Countdowns are my favorite to an event or vacation that’s coming up.
- I have only been to the hospital once, when I was diagnosed with Diabetes when I was 5.
- My hatred for doctors is real. I’d rather be stabbed and bleed out than see a doctor. They literally petrify me.
- I am a terrible sleeper.
- I love journals and if I saw a leather bound one, forget it, I am hooked.
- I love writing quotes, quoting movies, quoting lyrics.
- I have really neat handwriting.
- I painted my room a few months ago all by myself. I redecorated everything and my wall is basically an album of everyone and everything I love.
- Julia Roberts movies from the 90s makes me think of the times me and my mom always went to the movies together because we didn’t have a lot of money when I was growing up so that was a big deal.
- If I could be on any tv show it would be Sons of Anarchy.
I have learned so much since turning 29 years old at the end of April. I learned my strength and my humility, I’ve come to accept more things that haven’t gone my way and I’ve learned to appreciate and be blessed for the little that I do have that does truly mean everything to me.
I am currently searching for my calling. I’m staying hopeful, praying as usual and counting my blessings because those far exceed the things I don’t have or even need.
I do not have a big friends circle and barely have any family members besides the family I live with and that used to bother me extremely. I get sad sometimes thinking why I wasn’t good enough to have more friends and family but in the end, that’s something that they will have to live with, not me. I realized that I was always and forever trying to change who I was as a person to fit their mold into liking me. Truth is, I’m pretty much who I will be for the rest of my life… and if people don’t want to be my friend then that’s their loss. Most people that I know who I’m dying for them to just notice me are too full of themselves anyways to even take the time to get to know me, especially when we have like 99 out of 100 things in common. But I’m not going to chase you and I am certainly done trying…. it’s their loss that they don’t want me in their life more often. That just means there’s no place for you in my life either. Friendships are supposed to be two ways, give and take. I used to always be the only one sacrificing everything to just hang out. As I’ve gotten older, especially these last few months, I’m so tired of carrying that dead weight around and on me for the last ten years or so. So as I have always said, if you don’t need me then I certainly don’t have a place for you in my life. Even family. Maybe someday I’ll get a solid friend or two but for now, I’m okay. I’m no longer carrying around dead weight of trying to fulfill what everybody else wants me to be. As far as my family goes, their loss as well. I hope there will come a time when certain people come forward to apologize for betraying me and I do believe and pray for the best of themselves and maybe I will forgive them, but for now, their loss. There was absolutely zero reason for you to walk out on my life but that’s not my weight to carry around anymore. Bye for now.
As for my personal life, I am blessed. I am thankful. That part of my life is a pure dream. To have found someone who is just like me, and just loves me for me, my whole being and I don’t have to mold anything for him to love me. He makes me laugh every day and is just soul goodness and love. Thank you for allowing me to love you unconditionally. I promise I’ll take care of you forever. You re my true best friend and have been there with me through everything.
The last two times I have gone to the gym, I have felt incredible. I hope I can continue the streak and it will start to make me feel more better. I am looking forward to the future. Thank you God for my endless amount of blessings.
Joy and peace.